- If you'd like to know more about how I can help and the services I offer, I will be more than happy to meet up for an informal chat at a location suitable to you.
- I will meet with you to brainstorm some ideas, prioritise and decide on an action plan. I will provide an initial checklist to ensure a clear understanding or your ideas and requirements are discussed. A full summary of our discussion will be provided after the meeting. Any further assistance you may require from CG Weddings and Events can be quoted for at this time.
- I like to call this “Girls Night In' you can include mums, bridesmaids, best friends and anyone who will be a crucial part of your day. The aim of the night is to discuss ideas and themes. The planning party will last 2 hours and a full summary of discussions and ideas will be provided for you.
Prior to the meeting CG will ask you to send your wish list to prepare for the party. When we meet it is an opportunity for everyone to discuss venues, themes, numbers, timings etc. We will go through a checklist, looking at pictures and styles to get a feel for the type of celebration you are hoping to achieve, and answer any questions you might have.
This is the perfect way to celebrate your engagement and to start the wedding preparations. If you have already chosen a venue, you might use the evening to discuss possible themes and colours for flowers and invitations.
- You may not require a full planning service from CG Weddings and Events. If you require a little bit of help, guidance, inspiration or advice then CG can accommodate this. CG can create a bespoke quotation for individual planning requirements.
- This is perfect for you if you want to plan and organise your own wedding but would like someone on the day to deal with the finest details to ensure your day runs smoothly. Co-ordination starts three hours before your ceremony begins and ends after the wedding breakfast and speeches. CG Wedding and Events will ensure the day runs smoothly ensuring suppliers etc are in the right place at the right time!! An extra pair of hands is always useful and my attention to detail will ensure that your hard work and preparation goes to plan ensuring you are left to enjoy your day.
This includes a pre-wedding meeting to ensure a clear understanding of your day is achieved.
Evening attendance is available at an extra cost if you require CG to ensure the evening runs smoothly and allows you to dance and enjoy your day to the final minute.
- Why not let CG spend some time researching venues on your behalf? You give your criteria and I will create a shortlist that meets those requirements and check availability. You will be provided with a bespoke list of 3 options with brochures and pricings for each. Venue visits can also be scheduled whereby I join you to visit potential venues, an additional hourly rate will be charged for this but I am more then happy to join you and discuss the pros and cons to each venue visited.
- If you are looking for a photographer with a creative eye or a florist with a colour palette to suit your theme, CG can assist with this. Whatever your requirements are I can assist you in finding the right supplier to create your vision. CG uses selective suppliers with maximum quality and professionalism. CG will propose options to you, whether it’s for one or more supplier categories.
You will be provided with a proposal of potential suppliers with estimated pricing for you wedding or event.
- When the six week countdown begins nerves can start to take over the excitement of the soon approaching day! This service will take over those last minutes details, confirmations and arrangements for the day. A fresh pair of eyes can often help to ensure that you sit back and wait, stress free, for your special day. A reduced rate would be offered if you required the on the Day Co-ordination service.
- If you are happy to plan your own wedding or event, you might just like to have someone to call on, if you start to run out of time. Use an hour to clear your mind and reassure you that you are on track with everything.
You could select certain areas of your preparation for CG Weddings and Events to get involved with like providing supplier shortlists, or collating guest replies and liaising with the venue.
- As a couple you may have spent hours planning your special day and you may want me to ensure that the finest detail is created on the day. My attention to detail and creative eye will ensure that your church/venue looks stunning ready for you to arrive. This is a type of decoration service which allows you to instruct me on your vision and I will ensure that the tables are laid correctly and the flowers are in the correct position. A pre wedding/event meeting would take place to establish your requirements for the day, if convenient to you I would recommend that we meet at the venue.
CG can offer an event styling service for all kinds of event from birthdays to corporation parties.
- Due to the bespoke nature of this service individual quotations are produced.
Producing your vision won’t happen in a few hours selecting the appropriate suppliers will ensure that your vision is turned into reality. CG will design your wedding or event layer by layer ensuring nothing is overlooked. You can have as much or as little input as you would like
CG will work within different budgets and ensure that you get value for money and any areas that I feel could be created differently would be discussed.
My creative skills will ensure no stone will be left unturned! I will personally suggest gorgeous ideas that will turn the ordinary into the extraordinary.
CG can save you precious time by completing all the research and groundwork, your input is paramount your ideas and suggestions will be listened to and fulfilled when possible.
I suggest that in the first initial consultation that your ideas, likes, dislikes, themes and any other requirements are noted and a full proposal for your day will be produced with all of this in mind.
- CG weddings and events provides full planning and co-ordination of a marquee wedding. Marquees are very popular but can be daunting as they involve extra considerations like parking, outside caterers and bar, temporary kitchens, equipment hire, toilets - and all without the usual venue organiser.
You will enjoy all the benefits of full coordination, but with extra time allowed for dealing with more suppliers and a greater input on the day.
CG will support you through the entire process, attending all meetings, unlimited email/phone advice, preparing schedule for the day, managing bookings and invitations, attending for 8 hours on the day.